I confess to being one of the masses hoping that the turning of a page on a calendar will inspire me to adopt a new habits and behaviors that will result a healthier body, a more organized everything, a frequently updated blog, and ultimately – a happier existence. . . .read moreRead More
If you’re like me, you probably do a lot of shopping, browsing and buying over the Internet. And also like me, you might often suspect that all these web pages and pop-ups are trying to manipulate you into buying something you don’t really need. And when you do some research, you’re never sure if those wonderful reviews you’re reading are true, or if they’re just another marketing ploy. So, the slick, flashy, in-your-face salesmen of 20 years ago have been replaced by equally flashy - and equally questionable – buyer’s guides and review sites and lots of other things that try to lull you into believing everything you read. . . .read moreRead More
- Older than age 70 1/2? Have an IRA Account? Donate to Charity?
- Time Saving Tax Preparation Tips
- Downton Abbey & Financial Planning
- Resolutions, a new calendar, predictions......
- An informal note to clients (you can read it too)
- Oh my.......
- The Value of Fee Only Financial Advice
- Trust – who to trust? I struggle with this question – often.