Retirement Reviews are designed to help you:
EXPLORE your plans for retirement
UNDERSTAND your current situation
IDENTIFY opportunities and strategies to help you maximize your financial resources
- GAIN confidence because you have a financial plan in place to help you reach your goals.
All of the above sounds wonderful - but you want specifics! What's included?
The Retirement Review is a thorough, one time project. It includes:
- Time to think, talk and put your retirement ideas down on paper.
- Creation of spending plans designed for the things, experiences and legacies that are important to you.
- An investment analysis that identifies opportunities for cost savings and tax efficiency.
- Specific recommendations for a balanced portfolio that matches your risk tolerance.
- Income Tax planning that looks for savings today and in the future.
- Retirement Income planning including Social Security claiming strategies.
- Insurance reviews and Estate Planning
Fees for this service range from $2,000 to $5,000.